Can game planner see my problem?

대표 캐릭터
이리스
Lashi
검호

重点词汇

549/5000

通用场景

I am a Chinese game player, there is no denying that LaTale is a good game, I like playing it very much. Recently, I saw the news given by the official website to attack the same IP, but we Chinese game players all need to use the accelerator to connect the game, then the problem is that many Chinese game players use the same IP, which will undoubtedly lose a large wave of Chinese game players' interests and hobbies as well as your company's income. I thought about why people would use game coins instead of coupons, because the price of items in your store is too high, such as guild stones, badges, rings, if you sell them in a package and use a compromise price why not? You must have heard of "DNF ", this game is very popular in China, I am a DNF player, but of course, the "9163" incident of Chinese DNF led me to not want to play DNF anymore but to play LaTale. DNF has a gift pack called Spring Festival Gift Pack in China, which only costs 399RMB. A set of gift pack can be used for one year or even two to three years. However, there are too many illustrations and collection items in LaTale, which require a lot of time and money. Secondly, you can add some protection volumes, similar to DNF, inlaid weapons or armor or gems, the use of protection volumes when inlaid can prevent items from being destroyed, so that not only the player can become stronger, the mall can also sell a lot of things, but the pricing should not be too high, you and your team need to design this program. Including how to better convert the game coins in the game, to prevent the game coins from plummeting or too high, resulting in no one to buy the mall is the real reason.

MOTP 인증번호